Today, thanks to the support of our sponsors, Humanium has been able to develop several projects providing aid to three villages in south-eastern India.
Through its global approach combining different programmes in education, health, microfinance, human rights, the environment, democracy, and citizenship, Humanium has succeeded in making children’s rights a reality for those families, their village, and for an entire community!
Dear sponsors, you can be proud to have fulfilled your commitment to solidarity and cooperation.
There are already more than 3,496 beneficiaries!
- 3 school support centres built
- 133 child labour awareness campaigns
- 10 medical centres established and 874 patients already treated
- 220 family microenterprises created
- 3 committees for the protection of Children’s Rights set up in each village
Humanium would like to sincerely thank all of the donors who work side-by-side with us to improve living conditions for Indian children by enabling them to claim their most basic rights.
Don’t wait any longer! You, too, can sponsor a child with Humanium!
Go to the main page