Sponsoring a child is a big decision: it does not only improve their welfare and future prospects, but allows them to fully live life as a child!
Sponsorship is a way for donors to contribute through aid, aimed at improving the living conditions of the most disadvantaged children.
There are two main schemes for child sponsorship:
- Individual child sponsorship: only one child is helped.
- Collective sponsorship: every child in the same program is helped.
Humanium has decided not to limit the number of children it wants to help. We therefore offer collective sponsorship that will allow children on a program to have an equal chance and opportunity to build their future.
Choosing to sponsor a child with Humanium means giving him or her:
- A quality education
- Access to healthcare
- A balanced, nutritious diet and a regular income for their household
- Respect for his or her rights
- A safe and agreeable environment to grow up in
- The tools to structure their own lives
- A life without violence
Go to the main page