Spirulina is a blue-green algae. It was discovered in the African country of Chad by a European research team in the 1950s.
You can find spirulina all over the world, but it grows most often in lakes near volcanoes rich in alkaline minerals.
Top 10 reasons to buy and take spirulina:
1. Spirulina is 100% natural since it is an algae.
2. It’s low-calorie and it’s an excellent source of protein (60%) and iron. Perfect for vegetarians!
3. Spirulina aids digestion, and the immune system in general.
4. Spirulina is efficient: one dose every day for a few weeks is enough to help a malnourished child.
5. Spirulina is an excellent source of the antioxidant beta-carotene; it contains 10 times more than carrots!
6. Spirulina is also rich in amino acids, which are essential to the human body, as well as unsaturated fats (omega-6).
7. Spirulina contains vitamin B12, necessary for red blood cell production.
8. Producing spirulina does not have negative effects on the earth.
9. Spirulina is available in several forms: pills, gels, powders and even flakes.
10. Finally, when you buy spirulina, you are also helping Indian children because all proceeds finance our nutrition programs for children in India.
Our spirulina is sun-dried, to preserve all energy, nutritional benefits and taste. Spirulina that’s natural and fairly-made.
Don’t wait! Take an adventure with spirulina today!
Go to the main page