Volunteer position – German translator
- Duration of commitment: minimum 6 months
- Location: remote volunteering, via Internet
- Work load: varies with demand
Responsibilities and key tasks
Humanium seeks volunteers who are native German (and French or English) speakers and/or volunteers with experience doing German translation to translate articles, country sheets and shorter projects.
The volunteer will assist with promoting children’s rights around the world by helping us optimize the contents of our website to improve the experience of our 5 million annual visitors.
Training and experience required
- Mastery of written French (or English) and German;
- Previous experience in translation;
- Classes taken on languages or translation;
- Deep interest in children’s rights.
Note This opportunity is for a volunteer position and therefore will not be compensated.
Are you interested? Send us an email with the subject line “Volunteer opportunity – German translator” along with your CV/resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the following form and checking the box “Translation” and/or “Editing” in the section “Desired volunteer role”: